Jammu: India Post (Bhartiya Dak Vibhag) has invited online application for engagement to Dak Sevak Posts in Jammu & Kashmir Circle.
As per a communiqué, a total of 442 vacancies for the posts of Branch Postmasters, Assistant Branch Postmasters and Dak Sevaks have been notified.
The interested candidates can apply online through official website http://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx . The last date to submit online application is 5th August 2020.
How to Apply for the Indian Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Check the details in Step Wise
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Indian Postal Circle www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- To apply online for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment candidates must check the relevant link / Postal Circle that which state you want to apply in the website.
- At the top of the website, you can find the Some links like Registration, Fee Payment, Apply Online.
- If the candidates were applying for the first time to the India Post Ministry of Communications contenders must fill the basic details in the registration form.
- Registration is mandatory for applying online. One candidate should use only one registration. After completion of registration, please note down the registration number and keep it safe for further use.
- If the candidate were forgotten their Registration Number/Fee ID or To change their Mobile Number or To enroll as PH the links are provided in the official website. So, you can recover the details there.
- After completion of Registration, the contender must click on the apply online link and then enter the Registration Number and submit it.
- The Application form is available on the screen.
- Fill the form with the correct details.
- Then Upload the required documents and finally click on the submit button.
- Submit post preferences
- Finally, take a print out of the Application Form for further use.
Registration Click Here
Fee Payment Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Application Status Click Here